I engage my audiences with my down to earth and experiential style that has participants practicing new skills before they leave the room. I draw on my corporate experience, performing experience and entrepreneurial chops to facilitate a FUN, easy vibe in which to discover new perspectives on your communication.
Do you get different reactions to what you say and email/texts you send than what you wanted?
Are you hesitating to have that hard discussion because you don’t know how it will turn out?
Do you wonder why people don’t seem to listen you you?
I speak to audiences that are curious about taking their communication style to the next level, don’t want to settle for mediocre relationships, personally or in business, are interested in getting more of what they want out of life.
Sought After Speaking Topics:
- RIIIIIP Off the Band-Aid and Turn Conflict Into Collaboration!
- Know the Buying Style of your Prospect in Under 90 Seconds
- Your Product Will NOT Sell Itself!
- Get the Lowdown on the Breakdown
- Put Your Big Person Pants On and Go Where You Haven’t Gone Before
- Lessons from Your Dog!
- “Confrontation” is Good
- At least 1 communication bad habit identified (and maybe converted to a good habit)
- Perfection Is In The Imperfection